Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Presentiment

my dear,

I shall pass far away from this world. I will be gone, probably in a blink. Like the burst of a balloon, all that I hold within shall in a moment be dispersed in to thin air and as the embodiment rots away, I shall appear before you in a clumsy dream of reminiscence. You will say what a good heart I was.
In to you I shall assimilate from merely being an object that seemed perpetually dotting the scenes in front of you, I shall turn in to a thought forever accompanying , yet hidden away. My silent voice will speak to you but your roars I will not hear. You will wish for solitude, but you will still see my smiling face in the darkest cellars of your mind even when you lie up on the altars of time. I shall be there to suck out every iota of wit in your psyche. Then your decomposed mind shall not see anymore of the phantom stirring up all the bloody emotions that haunt but it will see the darkest sides of yourself. There you would want to scream as your sanity will then be torn apart as I weigh myself fully up on your chest constricting you of your dear life, unable to thrust your lungs forward you will want to know the smell of air. Yet, not even a touch I would have landed on you. You would move an elephant as you inhale and you will feel it bounce up on you as you let loose your diaphragm. In an attempt to rest it all, you would try to enjoy the pain.
Your combusted mind will not flourish anymore; I would no more be there. In the somber lull of your song sans my accompaniment, I shall cease. This shall be the requiem in my name. I shall have gone far and beyond and I will wait, cunningly beneath the sediments of your life, to surface again, to be born again and to die again and in between be drenched in your blood.

Forever yours,
The love you devoured.

1 comment:

AtomicGitten said...

Oh my!
Reminded me of the song 'Behind blue eyes". The refrain goes like this-
"My love is vengeance. It's never free."

Good read. A little chilling but in a very good way.